There is Only War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer 40k postbypost RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SnakeKob
Admin

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 am

GM POST

*Please check the OoC Thread for updates on the RP.

Welcome to Trade City Glenhein travelers! It is a prosperous city full of possibilities where your common beggar can suddenly find himself covered in riches! Though not is all well in Glenhein. Past its boisterous crowds and deeper into its darkest alleys lies underground societies and mysterious ruins. Whether your wanderlust compels you to explore Glenhein's secrets or your ambitions lead you to become the chivalrous leader of the masses is up to you. Seek opportunity; that is the number one rule in your adventure.

Your trade caravan passes through the large city gates without trouble from the guards. Along with the other travelers in your group, you pay the caravan leader his dues for giving you a safe travel to the trade city. The caravan scatters as everyone goes to deal with the business they have inside Glenhein. You follow the crowd down the paved road away from the main gates towards a very busy crossroads. To your immediate left is a travelers tavern by the name of "The Lucky Maiden". To your right is a large expensive looking inn. "The Five Lions Rest" reads on a large plaque above the entrance. You also notice that there is a long line forming inside the inn. As you walk towards the center of the crossroads you look down each road to only see tall buildings as far as the eye can see.

Last edited by SnakeKob on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://onlywar.forumotion.com
SnakeKob
Admin

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:02 am

Character Post

"Too many people... much too many people..." Klein muttered to himself as his head hung low looking for shelter from the crowd. The young scholar fixed his falling glasses and made his way towards an empty bench found near the tavern. As he sat down he let down a loud sigh. "I should have never let the professor take advantage of me like that. There's no evidence that the tablet we're looking for is here. We don't even know if it exists! That sad excuse of a noble has always given me a hard time. Take care of your own problems damn it!" Klein's complaints of his professor became louder and louder and the crowd around him started giving strange looks. Letting out another large sigh Klein stood up from his resting spot and started walking into the Lucky Maiden. "The amount of rabble here disgusts me but there is no problem some good alcohol couldn't solve"
Back to top Go down
The_Archivist

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: A NEW CHARACTER APPEARS! Attius, The Ancient   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:27 pm

A man under a heavy cloak sits on the far side of the Lucky Maiden, staring into his drink. He mutters inaudibly to himself. His steel blue eyes seem to shimmer under the shadow cast by the hood of his cloak. He glances up to see what appears to be a frustrated scholar entering the tavern. Atticus blinks, and stares back into his drink. His voice rasps from disuse. "So it comes to pass... 'The Teacher' makes his appearance." He sighs heavily, wondering what the future brings. He looks ups, catching the young scholar's eye. He beckons him over with a slight movement of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
SnakeKob
Admin

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Character Post

Klein noticed the cloaked man in the back corner of the tavern beckoning him. While sifting through the crowded tavern, Klein could feel the cold glances from those he touched shoulders with. Through the drunken clamor, he could hear hushed whispers." What the hell is someone from the Fairhawk family doing here." Klein simply ignored the gossip and continued towards the cloaked man. "Quite a secluded seat you've acquired old man." He said as he pulled out the wooden chair from under the table and sat down. "Now unless you wish to fancy me with a drink I'd like to ask if you have any business with me."

Last edited by SnakeKob on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Archivist

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:49 pm

Character Post

Atticus gives an amused grunt, and signals the barmaid over. "That would depend on your drink of choice. And who sent you here." He drains his cup, and pauses, taking in the sight of the scholar. "Judging from your attire and the way you carry yourself... Would I be correct to assume you have ties to Fairhawk blood?" His eyes shift from a steel blue to jade green. 'Yes, he is as I thought. 'The Teacher,'" he thinks to himself, a small smirk hides under the hood.
Back to top Go down
SnakeKob
Admin

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Character Post

"I hope you're ready to empty your pockets." Klein smirked. He leaned towards the waitress and said proudly, "Your finest and most expensive wine lass." Leaning back into his seat, Klein rested his chin oh his hand and started studying Atticus' demeanor. "Quite, but only a foreigner would not recognize one from the Fairhawk family. We've become a bit infamous if you haven't already known. Now shall we play a game of give and take?" Klein gave him a quizzical look. "I couldn't help but notice your artificial eyes that you hide so well under your cloak old man. Might you be a researcher from the northern country... what was it... Cresentia? I hear that their scholars have made a breakthrough with manasteel technology."
Back to top Go down
The_Archivist

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:05 am

Atticus raised an eyebrow, his eyes flickering to purple then back to jade green. "You're well learned to know of Cresentia. I'm impressed you know of manasteel as well." His shoulders shake slightly with amusement. "But, no. These aren't artificial, something left... from an extinct bloodline that inspired such things." His catches the barmaid returning with the wine, and pours them each a glass. Atticus takes a small sip, relishing the flavor. "What is it that you study? A scholar such as yourself must have more than one area of... expertise. I didn't catch your name." Atticus's eyes shift to a steel blue, and glances at the crowd gathering on the other side of the Lucky Maiden. "A Fairhawk doesn't often come here without reason. Seems you're drawing a little of a crowd." The owner of the tavern silences the crowd, pouring more drinks, causing them to disperse a little amongst themselves. Atticus's eyes shift back to jade green. 'Interesting, not many notice the color change,' he thinks to himself. 'Kid has potential.'
Back to top Go down
SnakeKob
Admin

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:02 am

"I'm so glad you asked my fine man!" Klein said with excitement. "Now it may be just a coincidence...." He looks around the bar seeing one too many glares facing towards the table where the two sat. "No, the setting is right." The scholar stood up with the wine glass in hand and opened his arms wide. "Peasants! Droves! Common man of her majesty's Glenhein! Thy name is Klein Fairhawk and today you shall witness the emergence of a new school in magic.!" Klein takes out what looks to be a copper pocket watch yet when he opens it a small green crystal lays instead of clockwork. "We of the magic college have titled this school as Glyph Magic!" He places the wine glass back onto the table and moves his hand carrying the magical apparatus towards the glass. Klein closes his eyes for a moment and as he opens them they appear to glow a faint blue. He begins to whisper in an ancient language while he spoke in an inhumane speed. His chant was short and three blue glyphs appeared to hover above the apparatus.

As quickly as they materialized the glyphs faded away and inside the wine streams of glowing green lines emerged. Klein closed his eyes once more and when he opened them they appeared normal. "Aha! My hypothesis was correct old man!" He said in an escalated voice. Klein took the glass in hand and showed it to the crowd. "As you can see knaves, this wine glass is poisoned! Quite a poor attempt of assassination for a noble that is at risk like this everyday!" Four men in the middle the awestruck crowd suddenly rushed out of the Lucky Maiden while one man in front of Klein stood up and unsheathed a dagger from his side. "Damn you with your devil magic Fairhawk!" The assailant rushed towards Klein but the scholar simply side stepped and the man went crashing into the table where Atticus and Klein were sitting at. Klein quickly crouched down to the man and grabbed his chin then forced him to drink the poisoned wine. "Here you are my good sir a glass of the finest wine with a few drops of goblin saliva. Quite dangerous I might say." The man quickly started poking at his throat to throw up the wine he was forced to swallow and after a few hurls he passed out. Klein started walking out of the Lucky Maiden as the crowd started an uproar. "You might want to leave soon too old man. Also why haven't you had any symptoms? Mind if I study you later?"
Back to top Go down
Teufelkind

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Enter Stage: Nathaniel   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:35 am

'Brilliant' Nathaniel thought, standing nonchalantly by the bar, his eyes wide with wonder as he watched the man who had just slipped him 10 gold pieces to poison a bottle of wine get force-fed the very death juice he had commissioned. 'Though, neither of those two gentlemen have payed for that deadly elixir, and that brute on the floor might want these gold bits back seeing as that didn't quite transpire the way I presume he'd willed. I'll get out of here, and see if I can't pick up what they reckoned they'd pay for that flute with.' With that last bit of internal monologue, Nathaniel spun on his heel, and followed the the scholar out to the street, but remained close to the wall as not to draw attention.
Back to top Go down
The_Archivist

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Atticus sighs, and tosses a pouch to the barmaid. She gives it a confused look, and opens it in front of the owner. She gasps and the owner's eyes widen. Atticus winks and follows Klein out. "Goblin saliva isn't toxic if you are used to worse," he shrugs. "And study what? The lack of a reaction? Or the eyes?" Once outside, he glances back to the bar. After a moment he shakes his head, walking with Klein. "You certainly like to put on a show, don't you? Isn't your Glyph Magic based roughly off of enchamted runes? More specifically, Blood Runes?" His eyes shift to blue once more, constantly observing their surroundings. "We should probably find a more... Secluded place to continue this discussion."
Back to top Go down
SnakeKob
Admin

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:32 pm

"Your pockets are quite deep." Klein said with a smile while walking along side Atticus. "I would have put the damage cost on the Scholar Academy's tab and told the owner that it was a psychology experiment on crowd reactions to sudden and violent situations" He laughed heartily. "I would love to chat with you more old friend but, I have an appointment at the academy before sun down. Unless of course you wish to accompany me and we can trade information to our hearts content." Klein was glad to meet someone so mysterious so soon. They continued to walk down the road towards the Scholars academy. "If I recall correctly I never did hear your name or are you so mysterious that you do not own one." He said jokingly. "Then again," He said to himself, "Titles do not mean much. 'Tis the experience that you hold in your mind that counts."

Back to top Go down
SnakeKob
Admin

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:49 pm

GM POST

The twang of a bow string cut Atticus' and Klein's conversation short and an arrow grazed Klein's face. Looking up they saw four more archers appear from the balconies above forcing the two to retreat from the middle of the empty road into a secluded alley. Without warning they found themselves surrounded by five thugs who were most likely looking forward to ending the life of Klein Fairhawk while his friend would just be an unfortunate bystander.
Back to top Go down
The_Archivist

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:13 pm

"And strength in the body. If it is weak, then the mind is sure to follow, as it can only last as long as the body. A title, has the benefit of reputation, if you know how to use it." Atticus's eyes shift to a blood red. "After this, I shall accompany you to the academy." He flicks his head back, the hood falling of, revealing a scarred, tanned face with an ragged beard. His eyes seem to glow a deeper red. "I am called Atticus, the Ancient." A couple thugs and archers visibly flinch. "Today you shall learn a very... interesting lesson." His hands seem to be covered in a purple haze. "What is the difference between the evil in a man's heart and the darkness of the human soul?" The haze seems to solidify into discs that hover slightly above his hands. "A man has the potential to be good or evil, it can be taught, influenced, or form from a series of circumstance. But, we all have a shadow in the back of our minds. There used to be nearly none that could embrace it. I am all that's left. Nightmare Gear." He flings one of the discs in a high, wide arc to the left, cutting a couple archers across the chest, and boomeranging around low, slicing through a thug before catching it back into a hover. Atticus faces forward, towards the would-be ambushers. "Shall we dance the Dance of Death?' he asks to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Teufelkind

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:06 am

Startled by the arrow, which embedded it's self near his left hip, Nathaniel obscured himself. He isn't very skilled at magic, but what he is good at, well he's damn fine at, he reached out, and pulled a veil of darkness over him, and dove forward, behind the gentleman throwing frisbees about, and the scholar who had yet to act, and across the street.
After landing admittedly a little too hard on the other side, Nathaniel found his hiding spot near two of the corpses left by that disc wielding madman, and pulled one of the bodies to further conceal him, while checking the pockets of the would-be assailant, which were unfortunately empty.
Back to top Go down
SnakeKob
Admin

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:28 am

Klein's eyes widened in astonishment after seeing Atticus' brutally graceful dance of gyroscopic death. "Ohhh! Such high level of conjuration! Materialization of the personality perhaps? The disc path was so accurate! Is his finesse just that good... no, maybe he used a spell to increase his physical abilities..." He continued to ramble on about Atticus' ability and was traveling off into his own world. This seemingly angered the two would be assassins in front of him which then rushed Klein with their cudgels in hand. The roar of the thug swinging down on him brought him back into reality and narrowly dodged to the side showing the back of the disc wielding demon. "Have fun!" Klein said with a mischievous smile as he entered one of the buildings from the alley entrance. "I'll handle those archers old man. Don't slaughter them too hard or the guard might think there's a monster loose in the city. Ohh the irony."
Back to top Go down
The_Archivist

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:27 am

"Tch, at least its for something useful," Atticus muttered. He stares intently at the thugs in front of him. "Last chance to run." He offers the thugs as he brings his hands together and shuts his eyes. A volent purple energy gathers between his hands in a sphere as he slowly opens his eyes, showing the same purple haze. "Your funeral," Atticus growls as he whips his arms back, each hand holding what seems to be half of the collected energy. The thugs charge him, and a ghost of a smirk shows. "Dark Overflux!" He brings his hands quickly in front of him, slamming the energies against each other while holding his hands forwards, directing the result. The energies react, forming a large purple beam, engulfing the thugs. Moments later the beam dies down, and no trace of the thugs are seen. Atticus drops to one knee, panting. 'I hate restraining that,' he thinks to himself, catching his breath. He looks upwards to the archers to see how Klein fares.
Back to top Go down
Teufelkind

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 am

'An absolute madman.' Nathaniel thought to himself. 'That bastard completely ruined any trace of those thugs. I'm glad I wasn't caught in there.' Nathaniel shrugged the corpse that was acting as his shield off, while carefully pulling his shroud back over him. 'I shouldn't come out in the open just yet, and most definitely not from the direction of the purple cannon's combatants came from.'

Slowly the sneak-thief backed up again into a corner, and pondered his next move. Whatever that pocket watch he saw earlier was, it must be important, and if it's important, it'd fetch quite the prize. Could this be the break he was looking for? Unfortunately, while pondering this, his stomach decided to chime in, it had been two days since he had a decent meal, and the gold in his pocket right now wouldn't quite fetch him a room. 'Necessity sparks action.' Nathaniel thought, as he saw the glimmer of arrows from above, and started trying his grip on the wall. 'Perhaps these two could use some help, and might spare me a meal.'

Nathaniel began ascending the wall, and before anyone would believe it, he was perched behind one of the archers, an odd shadow cast by nothing. He pulled back his cloak slowly, and gently slid his stiletto between the ribs of the sprucely man before him, careful to cover his mouth, and set him down slowly. So silent was his approach and execution, that the remaining archers hadn't noticed, not that they would, because the scholar was storming up the stairs, and there was still a magic shooting madman in the streets.
Back to top Go down
SnakeKob
Admin

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:47 am

The archers readied their bows towards the entrance to the roof after hearing Klein storm up the wooden stairs. They were prepared to unleash their arrows as soon as he opened the door. While Klein ran up the stairs he unsheathed his rapier readying himself for a sword fight. Rushing himself, he did not think of the trap the archers had for him and burst through the door with a shoulder tackle. Like they planned the archers fired their arrows and one struck Klein's left arm. The surge of pain ran throughout his whole body but the rush of adrenalin kept Klein's composure and he ducked down to dodge the second arrow. Using his low stance he sprung himself into a lunge and pierced straight through the heart of one of the archers. The other foe unsheathed his short sword as he saw his comrade fall and attacked Klein. He quickly pulled his rapier from its victim and managed to parry the man's slash. His parry left the foe unbalanced and Klein used the chance to step in and bash the face of the archer with his hilt. "Better keep this one alive to figure the source of these attacks. I wouldn't want this to happen everyday." He thought to himself. With the moments rest that Klein gave himself he was suddenly reminded of the arrow that struck him and was forced to kneel down as he cringed to bear the pain.

After a moment, the pain in his arm subsided a bit and Klein scanned the area for the third archer knowing that he was vulnerable unless the foe cowered away. He finally spotted the felled archer near the edge of the roof. Uneasiness quickly overtook him. "That's not right. Atticus only killed two of them with his disc. Whoever you are show yourself I know you're still here!" Klein yelled preparing himself for another fight.
Back to top Go down
SnakeKob
Admin

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:15 pm

GM POST

In another part of the town a watch tower warning bell was rung. "Captain Arya!" A guard burst through into the captain's office. "What is it private I am very busy at the moment." Ingrid Arya, guard captain of Glenhein, stopped her hand that was signing a document and saw the young guardsman's urgency in his face. "Reports from the tower guards say they saw the breath of a dragon in the northern sector of the city, near the road to the scholar's academy! They say it might be a cursed one from the look of the breath." The guard reported. "A cursed one in my city!?" Captain Arya could not believe the guard's report but knew she must take extreme action. "Prepare a squad of class G elite guards and have anti-mages enchant their equipment. I won't have monsters ruin her majesty's Glenhein."

"Yes captain right away!" The private ran out of the office. "Those damned fools at the academy better not have unleashed anything they could not control from those ruins." Ingrid thought to herself as she readied her own equipment and set out for a hunt.
Back to top Go down
Teufelkind

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:51 am

"Well shit" Nathaniel muttered, slowly stepping forward, and throwing his shadowy veil aside. "I'm impressed you knew I was there, they had no idea." His eyes fell on the man run-through. "Looks like you win as for take-downs. Anyway, you can lower that rapier a bit, it's rather threatening to the guy who killed one of your would-be assailants." With this, Nathaniel bowed. "I'm pleased to meet you sir, I am lowly Nathaniel, and if you would, pardon the family name."
Back to top Go down
SnakeKob
Admin

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:15 am

Klein eased his stance a bit seeing the thief's absence of a murderous intent. "One can't be too careful with assassins my boy Nathaniel. Though, assuming you are the over grown street urchin you seem to be, there would be no reason why you should be able to come out of the shadows in plain sight so suddenly along with the fact that you had already killed a man that should have been slain by my blade." Klein lifted his glyph magic apparatus from his pouch, "Good thing this piece has a knack for seeing through the mist of deception." Similar to the the magic he had done at the Lucky Maiden, Klein spoke indecipherable chants and a set of glyphs faded into existence that were different from the ones that appeared earlier. A dark green aura started to shine around Nathaniel's body. "I see... illusion magic is it? Klein's glyph magic state returned back to normal and he rose his guard up once more. "You're either someone more mysterious or just another would be assassin."
Back to top Go down
Teufelkind

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:17 pm

"You've got some classy assassins after you if they're nearly as good at disappearing as me." Slightly perturbed at the disregard for his pleasantries Nathaniel stood, carefully counting the steps to Klein, from Klein to the door, and from his current position to the neighboring roof.
"Fancy little tool you've got there 'Small'. Nat grinned. "That is what your name means right, Klein? Tell me, where does someone come across such a device? I'd love to get such a pocket watch, mine only tells time." All the while, Nathaniel was closing the gap, slowly, and punctuated by questions, nearly three paces away now, he pulled out his own pocket watch, slowly, not wanting to startle the man holding the sword.
Back to top Go down
The_Archivist

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:58 pm

A solid clap is heard as Attacus's hand slap onto Nathaniel's shoulder. He whispers into his ear. "That is a rather risky action, don't you think?" Atticus grips tightly, holding the boy in place, and preventing any illusions. "Klein, you shouldn't be so rude to one who has aided us. After all, it did save you a bit of effort. The one little Nathaniel got rid of happened to be a veteran marksman," he chuckles softly. Attacks mumbles to himself just loud enough for the "captive" to hear. "It's been a long time since I've come across someone who can use the Shadow Step."
Back to top Go down
SnakeKob
Admin

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:19 pm

***Hey guys instead of waiting for certain people to post we should just keep posting and keeping the flow up. Waiting 2-3 days is a bit much and sry it took so long to get this post up but yea. Try to keep your posts open ended so it feels right for anyone to post next. Remember we still have the npc's in the GM posts so if your character leaves the group you're still good to rp.***

The sudden appearance of Atticus behind Nathaniel startled him. He looked back behind him to find the door to the entrance to the roof still open from when he barged through. "What...?" Klein said bluntly. "How in the bloody hell did you get here old man? Without you passing me and all." Klein faced forward once more and lowered his guard now that the situation was seemingly safe. "Well now, seems like you're a bit interested in this item right?" He raised the Glyph locket towards Nathaniel. "If you're not after my life then it seems as if you're after some coin." Klein reached from his pouch and took out a small bag of gold coins. "It's your if you come clean on who you really are. No street urchin should have those skills."
Back to top Go down
Teufelkind

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:56 pm

"Tempting offer." Nathaniel's gears were spinning now. The sudden clasp on his shoulder had startled him inwardly. Reaching up, and removing Attacus's hand, Nathaniel moved forward a little, trying to judge the content of the bag. It most definitely was loaded, and it would comfortably fetch him a few nights rest without having to thief. 'How much can I say?' He wondered, still judging distances, his eyes continuously drifting back to the mysterious device.
"I suppose I'll offer you a little, as the two of you seem apt to destroy me if I don't, and I could use the gold." Nathaniel separated himself by two paces from the men, and spread his arms, to show he had nothing (visibly) hidden from the men. "I'm a simple thief, I gather odd-jobs, and live on the street. It is true I was not always a thief, but a scholar of some sorts. This is where I'll cut you off, there's a matter of family name that need not be brought about 'Small' and not a coin could convince me to share it. It's not time for anyone to know exactly who I am, or where exactly I'm from. Rest assured, I mean no harm by not sharing, but I mean not to cause harm by sharing. I was at some College, from some family, and was horrible in school, but at what I do I'm most likely the best." With this, Nathaniel burst forward, snatched the wallet and plummeted off the roof. Looking down, all that anyone would see was a billow of smoke, and a bewildered gaggle of people who had just seen a young man hit the ground, and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy RP   Fantasy RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next